6 years in the making...



FINALLY!! March 1st, Chronicle Books will release the 1000 Journals project in book form. Yes, it's only 212 pages but to be able to hold it in whatever form in my own hands!!!

Heaven!

A documentary is to follow.

I often wish I had the time to collaborate in projects like this, but the truth be told, teaching classes is more than a 40 hour a week job. I have to make the time daily for my own artwork (outside of things I am creating for class). No complaints, just reality.

Some more interesting websites for the day:

Urban Paper Arts

Baghdad Diaries

Delightful Blogs

Keri Smith

By the way, John Copeland, will be having a show in Los Angeles soon. Check his website for details:
March 2 - April 7, 2007 . "Personal Effects" - group show at Fette's Gallery. Los Angeles, CA

I am off to vacuum, clean the bathroom and then to work in my journal OR maybe I'll go play in my journal first...I did 6 or 7 pages last night while David and Tristan watched The Animation Show. I'm prepped and ready for Arizona! The only thing left I have to do is to go buy paper and a couple of supplies: modeling paste, gel medium, gloss medium, micaceous iron oxide and iridescent bright gold fine...OH! and waxed paper and paper towels for moi.

Oh, and the journey continues here.


Comments

Izabella Blue said…
I adore &rew's website & blog~

aren't you coming to Vegas for a workshop?!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Yes! May 4-6 at http://lasvegasartstamps.com/
Anonymous said…
I would love to own this book, it looks amazing. I am fascinated by the whole collaborated art thing, I have a project in mind :)
Kelly Kilmer said…
I'd LOVE to hear the project you have in mind for collaborated art...

;)

Popular Posts