I *heart* Etsy. I *heart* my new Etsy customers!!! Huge thanks to Kara K (for the boot!), Kara S.B., Janey and Tasha.

This is a piece that I finished today. I've listed it on Etsy. It's the only one I have at the moment and it's totally a one of a kind, original piece created a la Kelly style.

Ahhhhh I love rain. I wish it would pour out-we need it! Tristan and I headed down to the Post Office at The Grove to mail off my Etsy packages. We walked over to where the new CVS, Whole Foods and K-Mart are located. I hate malls. They're not my thing even in the rain there were too many people. I wish that there was a park with lots of trees or even a cool cemetary nearby as that's the perfect place to be (next to indoors) in the rain...Now, if I could find a location that had a used or indie bookstore, art store, comic book store and funky shop all in a row, I'd be one happy gal! Mall Schmalls! :P

Comments

Anonymous said…
love your peace/piece and so glad etsy is going well for you. Your class gave me such a wonderful boost and direction in my work and I learned so much - can't wait to take another one - you are a gem - GIna
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks Gina!
I Hope to see you again soon!
Kelly
Anonymous said…
Love your new piece, looks like your shop is doing well congrats. I also prefer boutiques to malls, especially to crowded malls in the sales -awful!

Popular Posts