I did it...




After much prodding (and one big kick in the pants-Thanks Kara), I decided to open up an Etsy shop. Please check back often as I am hoping to start creating more collages to put up on Etsy, like I have done in the past (I sold mixed media collage mail art postcards last year and they sold like hotcakes). I also am thinking of putting up my Artist Book a.k.a. "ZINE" that I am working on...on etsy. That's all I shall say for now...

Oh! Cool link that I have seen (and can't remember in which magazine/publication...maybe Raw Visions) and that hubby reminded me of today. If you haven't seen it you must go check it out.





Comments

Anonymous said…
Your journals are amazing, good luck in your new venture!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks :)
Your blog is amazing!!! One of my most favorites!

Popular Posts