Update on Passionate Declarations: Artists in a time of War Swap


To those of you that are in my "Passionate Declarations: Artists in a time of war swap". There are 3 people that are not responding to emails and have yet to send in artwork...I am trying to "Make up" for them. A good friend has also joined the swap and she is planning on doing more than one page. Soooo the swap probably will not go out until after the holidays now. I apologize for the delay. I think everyone will be really REALLY happy with the artwork and the wait will have been worth it. Thanks for being patient.

In the meantime, if there are 2 other people out there that are interested in joining at the last minute and can get their art in to me fast, let me know... :) I can send you the info...

I'm off to make Valentine's. Yes, Valentines as I am doing some Valentine Mail Art classes in Jan & Feb and need to get the samples out!!! Yes, I already know that I am crazy...

Comments

Hmmm... call me crazy, but... tell me how many, size/shape, etc. ...

Hugs,
Adriane
Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly,
If I could do them over the holidays, I'd love to do this. Just let me know.
Paula Bogdan
paulateach@cox.net

Popular Posts