Classes this weekend (Dec 9 and 10th)-Saturday at Violets in Ventura 805 648 7610 "Layered & Textured" Journal and then on Sunday at Stampin From The Heart in Culver City 310 391 0466-"A Woman's Notebook"...I have lots of new classes for 2007 so catch these favorites while you can!
New artwork soon!
We just put up the Christmas tree. It's fully lighted and decorated. It's our 8 or 9 year old tree that "grows in the closet every year". We've always called it a "Charlie Brown Tree". It's smaller than my 9 year old son-4 feet tall or so. This year IT IS the Charlie Brown tree. The base is broken so we had to prop it up with books and stuff and then cover the books with the tree skirt. Oh Boy, this might be the last year for this tree!! :( I'm afraid of putting out my "Breakable" Christmas stuff my Dad got us 10 years ago for fear of it falling on top of the stuff and breaking it. LOL Should be interesting to see how it lasts. I am NOT buying another tree though until the "after Christmas sales".
Am done done done with Christmas shopping-YAY. I need to buy for my sister and buy stocking stuffers but other than that I am DONE. Can't say much 'cause my booger boy, I mean my son, reads this blog AND he is reading over my shoulder at this moment. But we are done! YAY!!!
Maybe I can focus on getting some WORK done now for 2007 and class info out and samples done. Still got lots of cleaning to do!

Comments

Popular Posts