Some pages I have been working on today...

The bed one is done. I just like the colors of everything together and how it 'flows'. Hambly Studios is my new favorite company with their gorgeous papers and rub on letters. Hint Hint to some store owners in So CA: I've only seen these papers up North at Stampers Warehouse and Scrapbook Territory-we need them down here in LA LA land!!! The students bought them all out at Stampers Warehouse (as did the teacher *ahem*).

Not sure if I am done with the woman with the hand image yet... still deciding.

The kid with the flower is NOT finished at all. Just started that one.

The rest are just gettin' started...and I don't have plans for them yet ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love these pages, as always. I have such fun looking at your work!
Paula...who will be checking out Target for polka dotted tape as well.
Lorraine said…
I love your new pages Kelly! I really enjoy coming to see your new work. I find it very inspirational!
Lorraine said…
I love your new pages Kelly! I really enjoy coming to see your new work. I find it very inspirational!
Anonymous said…
Kelly, Your pages are amazing!
I painted a poster size paper for my daughter (who had to do something on Selena for school) and the background came out really cool.Thanks for your great instruction!!!

Popular Posts