More wedding pictures as promised...eeps-red eye LOL

I guess Tristan DID look like that taking me out of the door up to the altar (I was a reader. Tristan was a groomsman). Then Tristan dancing with my Mom. The other photo is David, Tristan, me, and my Dad's father and wife, Verna.

The wedding was wonderful. It was a beautiful ceremony. I read the Irish wedding blessing but messed up the first line "May the rose ride to meet you..." I started to say (my mouth works faster then my brain) so I fixed it. My "seat" wasn't that great (I had Marc's best buddy's rear end in my face-he was a groomsman)...but it was cute 'cause Erin (my sister) could see me and was making eye faces at me so that was cute.

Everyone did an amazing job. Everyone was beautiful and the night seemed to go by really really fast...Congrats to Erin & Marc.

I taught all day Friday and then on Saturday from 9 to 1 at my favorite MA store, The Stamp Act in Marshfield, MA. Marie and her family made me at home and ease. I had a blast. The students there are AWESOME as always-both the regulars and the new ones. I really REALLY love teaching at that store it has always been one of my favorites. The banter just had me in hysterics all weekend and the art that they made was just scrumptious. I am looking forward to my next trip there. It is a *dangerous store*. I won't tell you how much I spent but you know it's a damn good store when the stuff could have fit into it's own carry on bag LOL!!

Today is my 32nd birthday. Lucky me got to sleep in until 9:30. I could have slept all day. We got home (back to LA) on Monday afternoon and we were all just exhausted. I'm still really tired now and it's about 10 pm Tuesday night. We celebrate "birthday week" in this family. No cake today as I ate enough cake on Sunday (thanks Erin :) ) and also half moon cookies (oh how much I LOVE those) from Boston..Erin bought me 4 of them and I have one left-eeps. Oink oink. I can't resist.

I bought and received books galore for my birthday including Self Portraits Che Guevara (Thanks Darcy!!!), Graffiti Women, One Hundred Demons by Lynda Barry, and several others I don't remember. I need another bookcase. Actually, I need another apartment just for the books ;)

I am teaching locally this week all over So CA (www.KellyKilmer.com/) has my schedule on it. NExt weekend I am going to Danville to teach at another favorite location, Stampers Warehouse.
I am going up there with my friend Tammie Moore. We are planning on hitting some thrift stores, book stores, paper stores, etc... Any suggestions??

Comments

Shari Beaubien said…
Happy Birthday, Kelly! Yea for you! Have a terrific day, filled with love and happiness. I'm glad you're home safe! It sure sounds like you had a whirlwind of a trip. Big birthday hugs, Shari
*whistles* Check you out! Cute dress! :) Tristan looks so grown up! Geez.

I've been doing the same 'ole... working and then being the hermit--I tell ya... you'll have to wield a crowbar to get me out of the apartment... well maybe. I'm watching too many sappy movies and feeling sorry for myself. ;)

Hope you had a great time in Boston...

Hugs,
Adriane

Popular Posts