here's some photos of my "Layered and Textured" Journal. I love the tactileness of this book.

It's one of the classes I'll be teaching at Stampers Warehouse in Danville, CA in November.

I've been busy the last couple of days drastically cleaning, revamping and changing my art area aka living room. How can 3 people gather so much "stuff" in such a short period of time. Since I wasn't home much this summer this apartment has become a pit, so I'm on a cleaning spree.

I'm also getting ready to go to Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ AND the Stamp Act in Marshfield, MA to teach in October.

Also have several new classes in the works....more to come shortly...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly,

I glanced at ifamericansonlyknew... and it seemed to be pretty anti Israel. Did I miss something?

Looking forward to seeing what classes youre teaching at Stampers Warehouse.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for clarifying it for me. I have found that our political beliefs are on the same wave length thats why I asked. I too am anti hate, torture and murder! Please feel free to send me some of the info... I am overwhelmed by all of the horrible stuff going on at home and abroad - so not tooooo much please.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Debbie,
A great news source is democracynow.org/
they have news M-F. You can listen online at any time.
Have you ever read Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States? or anything by Noam Chomsky?
also wsws.org/ is another good news source.
It's very hard in this country to get legit news, there is such a distortion and manipulation by the media that so many of us are misinformed by what is going on in the world.
A very good example is what is going on with the media's portrayal of Venezuelan's president Hugo Chavez. So much for "free speech" in this country...What matters is not freedom of speech but what you say. If you don't say what "they" think is the "right" thing then you are portrayed as a monster or a "liberal nut".
There is very little news in our media of what is actually happening to the Palestinian people. It's genocide, most definetly. It is horrendous that most people have no idea what is going on over there, thanks to our media (or lack of).

Popular Posts