Made another necklace last night. It was nice sitting with Tristan for a couple of hours while Alfred Hitchcock Presents & the Twilight Zone played in the background while we both made necklaces.

I can tell you this much, I really prefer working with paper & paint! Jewelry making is fun and it's nice to able to do something different, but for me it's not my "medium of choice". :)

I'm trying to bring in a little bit of extra money so I'll be making a few necklaces to sell.

This is made with a Green Girl Studios Charm I LOVE their charms. I buy them, hoard them, covet them... So now I'm finally making some jewelry with them!

The necklace here has the butterfly girl in the middle. She is perched atop a beaded flower.
$45 includes priority insured shipping.

Also, the latest Fiber Arts magazine is out (Summer 2006). It's an extremely cool issue and a must have IMO!

I'm off to finish some prep work I am doing for my classes at Stampers Warehouse in Danville next weekend. I'm really looking forward to it!

Comments

Popular Posts