TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THE SOUTH CENTRAL FARMERS

According to Code Pink the farm is on lock down due to an increase in police presence and the impending eviction notice.

If you can help in any way, please visit: South Central Farmers.com OR .org/

Learn the story of the farm here

Some people rant and rave at me asking me why I post the things that I am thinking.
Some people rant and rave and dismiss my "political art".
To you it may be "political", but to me, it's life.
Your life.
My life.
Our life.
Our world.
Today 2006.
Think about it. What happens to those around you is affecting you. It might not be to the extent it affects them, but it does affect YOU. Think about how YOU would feel if you were that person. Put yourself in their shoes. Would you want that pain inflicted on your self, your significant other, your sister, your mother, your father, YOUR CHILD?
Now think about what is going on in the world around you.
Just think...
That's all I'm asking...
for now.

No pictures today...*soon*
I want to make sure that the emphasis is on the Farmers. They need ALL of your attention now.

Comments

You go girl! If it wasn't for this post, I wouldn't have known about this... I know, I know... I live in a vacuum... but I just donated on their site, and posted a bit about this on my blog too... thanks, Kelly, for having the huevos to put yourself out there and tell it like you feel it... there should be more of you. :)

Hugs,
Adriane
http://www.onesundayafternoon.blogspot.com

Popular Posts