Been somewhat busy the past week...taught in Agoura Hills Saturday & San Diego on Sunday. Other then walking with Tristan on Monday, I spent the day at home trying to get work done that I desperately need to finish!!

I have to go back to San Diego this Sunday for my Color Theory class! Also will be in Ventura on Saturday. Busy but fun weekend expected!

The last two days I've been decoupaging using some color copies of my journal pages. I really like working with color copies of old journal pages. I've been collecting unusual boxes-travel boxes, suitcases, etc... the last few years. It seems I've been lucky and have found most of them the last few months (LOL!) David keeps asking me (as he eyes my purse "collection" on the door) what I plan on doing with the boxes I collaged/decoupaged. "Um, using them..." was my answer but now I am thinking of selling them...Decisions! Decisions! If anyone is interested, email me and we'll talk! :)

Managed to clean out some more stuff. I've been sending my cousin in MA (who is starting to teach altered books, scrapbooking, etc... in MA) various art/how to, etc... books that I've been "collecting" over the years. Phew. It feels so good to have some more "empty" space on the bookshelves. It won't be empty for long (LOL) as I need to clean out the area near my bed and put all of the piles of books away! Also trying to clean out a lot of paper ephemera, stamps, that whole thing -selling grabbags occasionally, etc...

I'm still working on my zine for those of you that are interested...YES. It will be full color. I am trying though to make it look different then what is already out there...so I am experimenting a bit with it...

I was going to write something completely different today...but I guess I'll be a little bit boring today as my ol' brain isn't quite up to par today...

Comments

Popular Posts