OK, my "baby" is no longer my "baby" (in his words). Tristan is now "my big boy". LOL
Exhausted. Had a great day teaching out at Violets in Ventura. We did my "Text as Art" class-text as scrumptious backgrounds, foregrounds and everything in between! Great group of talented women artists :) Also managed to get into trouble (as usual) at Violets...bought Somerset Wedding 2 (yes, Erin, I am working on your wedding invite ideas in addition to what you have thought of...) AND Linda Woods & Karen Dinino "Visual Chronicles" which looks just scrumptious. I can't wait to relax and go through this one!!!
Came home-Tristan was very patient the way he opened his presents...but a little piggie when he basically dove into his SpongeBob cake. Now if I can only tear him away from SpongeBob season 2 which his Aunt and Uncle gave him today I'd be a happy camper.
I've been drawing a lot more lately..draw every now and then but am really messing around with it more and am having fun with it!
Oh God help us, my husband has put on the tape of me preggers in the hospital the day Tristan was born. Cripes, I told him to shut the f****** camera off THAT day and am telling him now to shut the f****** tape off now. LOL Man, the things that you will say when you are doped up on hospital drugs after being in severe pain. Ugh.
Boring blog today but it has been a mellow day :) I've been up since 4 am so my brain is fuzzy.
OH! Another cool book I found a couple of months ago is Street Art-it's totally yummy...all graffitti artists but LOTS of ideas. No one believes me when I tell them-GO TO THE COMIC BOOK STORE! It's FILLED with cool art by cool artists!!! C'mon, you can't go wrong: Barron Storey (instructor to Juliana Coles & John Copeland-he HAD to have been influenced by him in some way, shape or form...); David Mack; Souther Salazaar, Saelee Oh, Dave McKean, Andy Runton (I'm a huge Owly fan-such a sucker for that one! I love how a simple story can be told using heartfelt images and no words), and soooo many more (if only my brain would work at the moment.) I'm going to crash.
Am teaching at Stampin from the Heart tomorrow-can't wait!
OH! And Thanks Linda Woods for telling me I can fix it so anyone can post to my blog...I just did that.
Does anyone have any suggestions on MORONIC neighbors who LOVE to blast their stereo even *louder* now that we've complained to the management and the idiot neighbor KNOWS it annoys the HELL out of me??!!?!? This is the same neighbor who proceeded to try to push my 6 '4" husband down the stairs after my "neighbor" called me the *lovely* term that a female hates to be called most...Yes, he's a wonderful "NEIGHBOR". GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Even the police "love" him.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope you like the book and it gives you a few moments of laughter and inspiration ---mabye it will distract you from your neighbor's lovely music. ..UGH!

Popular Posts